- Carp Bait
- Essential Tackle
- Bait Boats for Carp Fishing
- Bait Boat Reviews
- Bait Boat Reviews Continued
- Bait Boat Reviews Continued 2
- Bait Boats on eBay
- Spod & Marker Rods Plus Accessories
- Daiwa Carp Rods
- Carp Throwing Sticks & Catapults
- PVA Products
- Liquid Attractors & Bait Dips
- Fishing Sunglasses
- Delkim Bite Alarms
- Prologic Bite Alarms
- TF Gear Bite Alarms
- Daiwa Carp Rods
- Carp Fishing Bivvies
- DVDs & Books
- About Me
Polarised Fishing Sunglasses
Polarised fishing sunglasses are a critical piece of kit and no carp angler should leave home without them. Basically unlike normal sunglasses, wearing polarised fishing sunglasses takes the surface glare off the water caused by the sun giving you the ability to look into the water and even be able to see the bottom of the lake depending on how clear the water is. This obviously gives you a huge advantage when it comes to spotting fish especially in the shallows.
Location of fish is probably the most important part of carp fishing. Ask any good carp angler and they will all tell you the same thing, if you haven’t located the fish then it makes the job of catching them a hundred times harder – simple, right? You can have the best setup in the world but it you haven’t done your homework on the location of the fish then you are pretty much doomed to fail, well most of the time anyway. Unless of course you’re fishing a water where it’s jam packed with fish and they are literally crawling up the bank 🙂I’m talking about fishing large waters which are unfamiliar and perhaps don’t have many stand out features such as islands or weed beds which naturally will be a holding area for some fish. So my point is if you don’t own a pair of polarised sunglasses, then what are you waiting for? – trust me, you’ll be glad you invested!
You don’t need to spend a fortune on polarised sunglasses, mine only cost me £12.00, Fox XT4 sunglasses as per below and in my opinion they do the job just fine. I’ve shortlisted below some polarised fishing sunglasses that I would recommend.
Interested in cheap discounted polarised sunglasses then click here to view listings – with some great bargains on offer!!
What are the best polarised fishing sunglasses?
These are arguably the best polarised fishing sunglasses. Why? Simply because they fit over standard glasses up to approx: 13cm wide x 4.5cm high. Perfect solution for a lot of anglers who can’t afford prescription sunglasses especially polarised ones which would cost you a fair bit!
Black Polarised Overglasses – Sunglasses to Wear Over Glasses. For Fishing, Driving & Cycling etc…
Sale: £10.99 FREE UK delivery
You Save: £6.00 (35%)
Click here to check out the 215 customer reviews and to see why these are so popular at such a great price!!
Rapid Polarised Floating Sport Sunglasses – Price £19.99
The beauty is as well if you accidentally drop them in the water they float which is always a bonus!
Check out some of the great reviews below.
- Weight only 10g.
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection.
- Tough shatterproof polycarbonate frame.
- Polarised lenses – Frostech Blue Mirror finish.
- Comes with carry pouch and head securing strap.
Click here to find out more including 36 customer reviews and to buy these Rapid Polarised Floating Sport Sunglasses.
New Xloop AURORA Polarised Sport Wrap Sunglasses – Price £11.95
These anti glare polarised lenses radically reduce surface glare. The wrap style of the sunglasses shields you from any peripheral light that might impair your vision.
The lenses are also shatter proof and give you 100% protection against UVB and UVA rays. The frames and lenses also come in different colours!
- Anti glare polarised lenses.
- Wrap style sunglasses which shields you from peripheral light, airborn dirt and grit.
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lenses with UV400 100% UVA UVB protection.
- Frames and lenses come in different colours (Black, Blue, Ruby, Silver, White & Tortishell)
Click here to find out more including 211 customer reviews and to buy these Xloop Aurora Polarised Sunglasses.
Fox XT4 Polarised Sunglasses – Price £12.53
These Fox sunglasses are waterproof and scratch resistant. They come in two colours, brown and green with brown lenses. They have UV protection and TAC polarised lenses and have been made to be extremely durable so they should last you many years.
Check out the other reviews below.
- Polarised lenses.
- Waterproof and scratch resistant.
- Light and durable (hardened processing).
- Available in Green and Brown – Lens colour Grey and Brown.
Click here to find out more including 76 customer reviews and to buy these Fox XT4 Polarised Sunglasses.
ROCKBROS Outdoor Polarised Sunglasses 100% UVA/UVB – Price £12.98
ROCKBROS is a very good brand of polarised sunglasses which are very popular and are great value for money. They have 100% UVA & UVB eye protection. These sunglasses are windproof, dust-proof and are anti-shock and anti-sand. Ideal for outdoor sports such as cycling, fishing, hiking, skiing, surfing and shooting.
The polarised sunglasses are of Swiss technology which means that they are made using thermoplastic. Its extreme flexibility, durability and light weight make it the perfect material for performance eye wear.
- Swiss Technology which means the sunglasses are durable and light weight.
- Polycarbonate Lens material – Polycarbonate is the extraordinarily durable thermoplastic that’s used in bullet proof glass, riot shields and astronaut helmets. It’s the ideal material for performance eye wear because of its high impact resistance, inherent UV protection and light weight.
- UV PROTECTION: All of these lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays, and harmful blue light to 400nm.
- Comes with a glasses case and bag.
- Sunglasses weigh just 26g.
- Plus many more features.
Click here to find out more including 30 customer reviews and to buy these ROCKBROS Outdoor Polarised Sunglasses.
Sport Polarised Sunglasses for men – Price £10.99
These men’s polarised sport sunglasses are an excellent buy and great value for money. The smoked darked lenses with black frame come in a protective hard case with cloth and cord. These sunglasses are ideal for all outdoor sports including including: fishing, cycling, cricket, golf, hunting and sailing.
- All Sunglasses have high quality lenses giving 100% Ultra Violet protection (UVA & UVB) against invisible ultra rays.
- A Class UV Polarised Acrylic Lens.
- Comes with Free Hard & Soft Carry Cases / Cord & Cloth.
Click here to find out more including 57 customer reviews and to buy these Sport Polarised Sunglasses For Men.
Opticaid Polarised Fishing Sunglasses – Bifocal(+2.5) Sunglasses UV400 Black Grey – Price £15.20
These Opticaid polarised fishing sunglasses are an great buy at this price especially being that they are bifocal sunglasses as well.
One of the good features of these sunglasses is that they have a wrap around feature which makes them extra secure which is ideal for fishing and many other sports. The bifocal section strength is +2.5 with the remainder being normal sunglasses. They are lightweight and extremely comfortable.
- UV400 Protection.
- Polarised anti-glare bifocal sunglasses +2.5 strength.
- Lightweight unisex design.
- Ideal for fishing and other active sports.
- Comes boxed with a protective soft cleaning bag.
- Frame size: 140mm width, 45mm depth.
- Lens size: 66mm width, 38mm depth.
Click here to find out more including 39 customer reviews and to buy these Opticaid Polarised Fishing Sunglasses.
3 Pairs of Southern Seas Mens/Womens UV Protection Sunglasses – Price £10.99 (50% off usual RRP: £21.99)
Perfect for men and women and are ideal for a variety of outdoor sports including fishing, cycling and sailing.
- 3 pairs of strong yet lightweight sports glasses manufactured using the latest technology.
- Available in many different colours.
- Lenses size: 6.8cm (2.7in) x 4.4cm (1.7in); Frame size: 14.7cm (5.8in); Arms length 12.5cm (4.9in).
- These UV400 glasses provide a high degree of protection from harmful ultra violet (UV) rays.
- The stylish frame design is compact and lightweight (the glasses weigh 30g per pair), providing a very comfortable feel.
Click here to find out more including 55 customer reviews and to buy these 3 Pairs of Southern Seas UV Protection Sunglasses.
Why not watch the action and record it at the same time!? Well guess what, you can!
You can now buy the Mini DV DVR SPY Sunglasses Camera Audio Video Recorder. This is the next big thing in carp fishing!
Not only can you record all the action from your eye view but the best thing is you can show off the footage to all your mates of how you landed your latest monster catch! Brilliant!! 🙂
To be honest I can’t see myself ever owning a pair but you never know. If you do a lot of fishing on your own then I think they’re definitely worth an investment.
Check out the customer reviews and price below.
- Photo resolution: 12M pixel (4032*3024)
- Support USB
- Support TF / Micro SD card up to 32GB
- Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery, charged via USB cable or external adapter
- Player Software: Windows Media Player, Real player, Storm-codec
- Lens size: 5.2*4cm
- Leg size: 13.5cm
- Colour: black
- Function: 720P HD Camera + Taking Photo + Audio only + PC camera
Click here to check out the 25 customer reviews and to buy these Mini DV DVR SPY Sunglasses Camera Audio Video Recorder – Price £16.71
Or as an alternative take a look at these Best seller610 Sunglasses with Video Recorder – Price £13.99 Click here to find out more including 93 customer reviews.
NOTE: All prices are correct at the time of publishing this page.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them in the comments box below and I will get back to you. Thanks again.
Pinterest – view all my Carp Fishing boards
- "Bestbaitforcarpfishing.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Bestbaitforcarpfishing.com (Amazon.com)."